March 1, 2012

Pots and Plates


I read today in Judy's blog (here) about "Making a Mark" and "Pinterest" and how the stolen images from the blog can be easily retrieved and un-pinned. Guess what? I went there to check and there were no sign that anybody pinned and stole my paintings. My heart is broken. My art is hopeless. Nobody wants to steal it!
Few items from "Moscow Daily Photo" are pinned, mostly by people who were my friends (and this kind of pinning is very fine with me) or the ones of "one day I want to be there" kind (which is pleasing, too).

Meanwhile I post two sketchbook pages, one - pots and plates in mom's cupboard and second - kalanchoe flowers as my only tribute to winter 2011/2012, somehow winter scenes outdoors do not inspire me at all.

Now I go to visit your blogs, missed them so much!

And now the photo I received from a friend. I do not know the author and still want to share it with you, because it shows my way how to check and lose weight.

20 comments:

  1. irina :D ! ... love your mum's cupboard !!! brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Irina! I would happily 'steal' your sketch of your mom's cupboard, I love it!
    And thanks for your weight loss tip, that is how I am going to do it from now on! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it would make you feel better, I could pin one of your lovely sketches or paintings. You are an artist worth coping. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irina your sketching is really good, you really nail it. And the last photo made me laugh...so funny! I have no idea if I have been pinned, but pinning and specially copying happens all the time...difficult to prevent. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shelves with an amazing collection of pots look fabulous Irina, loved your ranting! Your weight loss checking method is so funny! For this life time, I cant afford to lose any more weight haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that photo of balancing the scales, and dear, irina, i would LOVE to own any painting by you! but i would never steal it. i would buy it with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irina, your mom's Pots and Plates sketch, is simply beautiful! I like it. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your sketch of pots and pans on the shelves! Wonderful warms and cools in your watercolour. I think that would be a fantastic large painting, although it's beautiful as the simple sketch it is too!
    Happy Painting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cupboard sketch is captivating with all these shapes and harmonious colors, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny that way to lose weight. your sketch with all these pots is absolutely beautiful, I love this heap in order.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahaha! thanks for this great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The line quality in both of the art works is super! The cupboard cups and saucers are really familiar feeling and especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super.. fantastic blog... willing to see more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a lot for sharing....good work.. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  15. The kalanchoe flowers is a magnificent work, its dreamy like! About Pinterest check this: http://pinterest.com/pin/236720524133729907/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you my devoted friend Carraol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...